Diary of a divorced serial internet dater

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Keeping busy


I have given up the ciggies this week so have been trying to keep busy, as if I don't I just hit the chocolate instead. My kids also flew to Spain with the ex and square face and I miss them so bad. It's either do something or watch my thighs expanding in front of me.

Result....I have totally ripped out my front garden and put in a new one . Oh yes, 3 days of hard graft, no help (and I did try and blag some, believe me), very sore hands , loads of scratches and it's completely different. Better in fact. but the main thing is ,IT'S MINE. Slowly but surely I am imprinting myself on this place and erasing the past. Wonderful.

I then got out the drill and tackled some other jobs that traditionally a man would do, but women are perfectly capable of when they haven't got one. I feel very smug and self satisfied tonight, and the day will be complete if I hear from the Beast.

I have to call an ex too, as he's going away tomorrow with his new girlfriend, who by all accounts is very nice and very cool about ex's and stuff. But he isn't, so I'm going to call him while she's there just to wind him up. More on him another time. Met him on the internet too as it happens. It's where it's all happenning these days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home