Diary of a divorced serial internet dater

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Is there any body out there?


You may or may not have guessed that I'm at a major turning point in my life. In fact, I'm at such a major turning point that I have literally no idea which way to turn. The internet dating is a wonderful distraction but tends to leave one a little bereft at times. (For example, the Beast blew me out yesterday as he was feeling poorly. I ended up spending the day alone. Although my brother is convinced it was genuine....you don't mention diarrhoea unless you really have to. Lets face it, there are a million other excuses one could use!).

Ergo....if you want to catch a different type of fish you have to change your bait. Now...I only really do sexy, and seem to be attracting the wrong sort of blokes, ie: bastards, so thought I'd better get a little help from elswhere.

I went and had a reading done from a, well, I'm not sure what she was to be honest, but she was having a good old chat with the afterlife most of the time. Well, no one alive has given me any decent advice yet and these guys have the advantage of having been around a bit longer,ie: 10'000 years.It was totally fascinating and the spirits were apparently hovering around having a right old chin wag. Apparently, my job is going well and I'm being really effective and achieving my aims, but my boss told me that. The kids are happy that I'm apart from the ex and feel it's better for us to be that way, but they've already told me that. I'm confused about my life and need more wisdom, but I told them that.I was thinking, yes it's all true and hats off for telling me that but I'm not getting the advice/info I need here.

The spirits were very busy, I was informed because lots of people were calling on them as they were anxious about terrorists and Israel at the moment, and I would do better to come back at a 'less busy' time. (Moral....don't go to a psychic during times of world trouble, which is all of the time ,then).

However, it started to get rather interesting. My spirit guide is a native American Indian and he was having a conflab with some higher spirits as to what I should do. They were all a bit busy at the time, but said they would have a meeting that night when I was asleep as they would find it easier to channel into my energies. Then they would guide me in my every day life. I was to drink plenty of water when I went to bed and let the dead guys do the rest. Hmmmm...so a bunch of dead guys are going to have a meeting at the end of my bed tonight ,about me. DO YOU THINK I SLEPT A WINK??!!!! DID I FUCK!!!!

The psychic lady said I am going to meet a new person soon who has native American Indian roots, and my spirit guides are going to help introduce us. So no favouritism there then. Any guys in Surrey with the middle name Hiawatha, leave me a message as soon as possible, please.
Apparently we're made for each other.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home