Diary of a divorced serial internet dater

Thursday, December 07, 2006

My New Best Friend....

Well.....it looks like I have a new boyfriend. I can't believe after all the tossers I've met , I've finally found someone who is caring, genuine, thoughtful and considerate. Not to mention totally fucking sexy and great in the bed department. This all seems to good to be true and I have to keep reminding myslef that any minute now he's going to dump me, or tell me he's married after all, or has just accepted a job on the other side of the world.

However, the other day, he called me and asked if I really meant what I'd said about being exclusive and was I sure etc as (and I quote) 'we guys get insecure too, y'know'. Awwww....sweet, so at the moment I choose to enjoy this and believe he's genuine.

Yesterday he took the day off work and we walked miles, had a late breakfast and then spent the rest of the day together. It was a wrench leaving and because it's that stupid time of the year (christmas) he's now really busy for ages and not sure when we can hook up again. (That's why he took yesterday off). I REALLY miss him already...have sent a text but haven't had a reply yet.

I'm acutely aware of two things....1. My political rant about the NHS attracted more comments than I've had for a long time but I enjoy writing about my love life more....hmmmm.....maybe I can combine both.... and 2. my love life going well is great for me but totally boring to read about. SO......might change things a bit here for a while. I'll keep you posted on the love life but might dwell on some other issues too....

What d'ya reckon?

2 Comments:

  • At 9:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I stalked you (in a good way - honest) from a comment on Nurse Ratched's site and I'm afraid I can't help commenting on political stories as I find myself embarrassingly short of things to say about sex

    (unless it's about extremely bad, hide-behind-the-sofa-cringing-in-shared-embarrassment, sex in which case I am your man!)

     
  • At 1:26 PM, Blogger Mother Jones RN said…

    This is intriguing. I’ll be keeping my eye on you:-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home