Diary of a divorced serial internet dater

Monday, November 20, 2006

Numbers 3,4 and 5.

Number 3.... very sweet, not good looking but no Quasimodo (although he was French!), paid for the food, but turned up in the wrong place. Those of you in the South UK will know last Friday night was pissing down very hard and not the sort of night to be spent hanging around tube stations. Anyway, thanks to the life saving invention of the mobile 'phone we found one another and had a very pleasanteveningthankyouvery much. I agreed to see him again, as he was nice, and he's e-mailed a bit but no mention of getting together again.

Number 4...oh God, oh wow, like...this guy ROCKS! We met for a walk and I drove us out to Esher woods. The sun was shining, it was heavenly, he held my arm on the steep bits (I was dressed for pulling, not walking, ok?) and the conversation flowed. Nice looking, tres intelligent, slim, correct age, laughed when I confessed I'd lied about mine (thank God, always a bad moment ) and altogether great. No kids either and doesn't want any......HOOO-FUCKING-RAY!!!!
We went for lunch, but couldn't get in anywhere. We finally got a table at 3pm but we were mellow on wine and the conversation was still flowing and we finally left at 6pm. Went back to mine (Oh..here we go, you are thinking. Well...no!)I said 'Would you like to come back to for a bit? The only thing is, I wouldn't want you to get the wrong idea from that?'. He was cool, stayed cool and I took him to the station an hour later. A nice kiss in the car park and goodbye. He texted me 2 minutes later to say he had had a lovely time, particulary the kiss!
I got an e-mail today, saying he thought I was very attractive, fancied me and would like to see me again, with a list of options of to when he was free. Also, how much he had wanted to snog me in my kitchen!!!!!Needless to say, Friday night is now unavailable boys and you will have to join the queue.

Number 5 is for brunch tomorrow. Now, I'm quite keen on this one too....we haven't met yet, but there's something about him. However, I get the feeling he could be a bit of a player, and will definately try and get into my pants, so I'm going to be very careful. Having said that, I quite like a feisty sexy guy, so it could be fun. I'll just stay in the car park like last time!

Number 6 is still in Italy, but he called me Friday night when I was on the way home from my date with number 3. He's still keen and I'll definately see him, even if it's just so I have something to write about on here. (New readers, check out the post before this for details on number 6...nickname is Horse, by the way!).He's very sweet....I think he could be easily hurt and I don't want to do that, as I know only too well how it feels.But too good an opportunity to miss, one must admit.....

Watch this space........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home