Diary of a divorced serial internet dater

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Could it be the weather?....

I can only conclude that the warm weather this weekend has released the arthritis seizing up the typing fingers of the male population, because I've had SO many e-mails I can't keep up with them. I'm suddenly the woman to be with all over again.

No dates arranged as yet, I'm being cautious and if any of them mention how sexy I am and how they think we would lots of fun together, I don't reply. (Or reply with a blunt.'What is your agenda mate, 'cos I've had enough of players'. They obviously ARE players, 'cos I then don't hear from again. Which is ok.)

I was supposed to see Mr. Incredible this weekend, but he changed his mind as his therapist has told him that casual encounters are bad for him. I replied that if we saw one another more than once or twice every time , it wouldn't be a casual encounter and what his therapist needed was a good fuck. It's always him that stops it....so it's not my fault it's always fizzling out. Prat. We were supposed to be going for a walk and pub lunch...nice on a sunny Sunday and a proper date. Sex might not have even happened (Who are we kidding). But the point is, it's him that makes it casual.(But if that's what it is, then I think he's right, as last week did me no good at all, and I really don't want to go back there again).

So....my ego is reassembling itself again, but I'm not totally there yet and I'm being VERY careful.

I have also resisted the urge to call the cameraman although I think about him a lot. I wonder if he's thinking about me at all.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home