Diary of a divorced serial internet dater

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Not really ungrateful

I've been moaning a lot lately and I would just like to say, I have my health, my kids, my house, my legs, my looks, my brain, my family, my friends, I live in a democracy where we still have freedom to speak and a great job.

I do appreciate it all, honestly.

A young guy was squished on his bike outside the hospital today (I suppose if you're going to do it, it's a good a place as any) and he's either now dead, or still on Intensive Care fighting not to be. Whatever happens, this guys in for a rough ride (I worked 18 years on Intensive Care, so I'm well versed in squished people) and so if you read this, don't think of me ,think of him.

If you are religious , please say a prayer. If not, then project kind thoughts to the vicinity of South London.

Time to put things back into perspective........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home