Diary of a divorced serial internet dater

Friday, November 17, 2006

Shake that stick...

I have accumulated more dates than you can shake a stick at!!

I'm now having to cross out days in my diary to allocate time for my girlfriends. The text thing on my 'phone doesn't stop jingling and I can't keep up with the e-mails! Hurray!!!!!!! How life changes. Next time I'm about to slash my wrists and jump under a train, I'll scroll back to this post and remind myself there are SO more many fish in that great big sea and my mother was right.

I had two last Friday(1 &2)...nice guys but not worth mentioning apart from that.(Sorry boys..but you would say the same, you ruthless things you).Tonight I'm up in London having dinner with a French man(number 3)...another one, not the last bastard. Sunday a walk and pub lunch with man 4, and Tuesday brunch with number 5. Number 6 is going abroad but is very keen to get together when back, and number 7 is going to call again when he's a bit more sorted out.(Just moved, no land line etc..etc...).4,5,and 6 are my faves at the moment, but that could change. I will report back on all dates once I have something interesting to tell. So if you don't hear from me, you will know they've been crap so far.

As a little teaser though, number 6 is only 28 (!!!!!) and apparently has a 12 inch cock! I have been in touch with this guy before, (but haven't seen it, just had to put that in....) and while we were talking I texted him as a joke. Turns out his ex girlfriend has his old 'phone. She's now going psychotic and calling me telling me not hurt him and details about his anatomy, that quite frankly, after my last oversexed debacle, I'm not too interested in. (Yet..) According to her, she's the only woman who's ever been able to take him. Well, good for you Duckie, you must have c**t like a bucket.

So, this all could turn out to be rather interesting. Only this time...I'm gonna be the one in control.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:43 AM, Blogger Mother Jones RN said…

    Please, keep us post on #6.

    I’m living vicariously through your dating adventures.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home