Diary of a divorced serial internet dater

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Comments.

Thank you for the lovely comments and your lack of judgement. It will get better I know, but it all seems to have been going on so long.
What I failed to say was my decree absolute also came through in the week and it hit me harder than I thought, although in reality I'm glad to be shot of the bastard.
I spoke to the cameraman (he called me as it happens)and told him we must never have contact again. He was surprised and suggested we have a break and then hook up in a month....this was after I told him I was falling for him so he knows what he's dealing with here.I don't think he's totally cold about me. I was SO good...I said...no..unless your situation changes I don't want to hear from you. (Very honourable of me...the amount of women in the past that have been happy to cheat with my partners part of me thinks, why be any different, but I won't lower myself to that.) I'm worth more than being a bit on the side too....that's what a real slag is actually...someone who has no concern for the hurt she's causing. Plenty of those around, unfortunately.
I hope I can stick to my moral and self rightous guns...if he turned up on my doorstep I'm not sure I could.........
This blog will soon go back to being a light hearted one...don't bail out on me now.......

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home