Diary of a divorced serial internet dater

Friday, September 29, 2006

Told you so....and texting.

It's Friday...I received a text from the Beast proclaiming a sore throat ,so the poor baby can't come out to play. Told you so.
It's totally pathetic...take a pill and get a life. Or have the guts to be honest and tell the truth to my face.(ie: 'I don't want to see you', not in text format. A 'phone call would be better than that.) Text is such a bullshit way to communicate. It's ok for quick messages like 'meet you 2pm under the rainbow', but nothing else in my opinion. I once actually got dumped by text....it was 4 separate texts long and I couldn't be bothered to read the fourth! Oh...and text sex! What is that all about then? By the time you've got your knickers off it's 3 hours later, you've missd your fave TV programme and you've run up a bill larger than a small African country's national debt.

Boys....if you want to get ahead of the crowd, talk to the women in your life. They will appreciate it, know you care and you're more likely to get into their pants. It also makes you more of a man...you're not hiding behind anything.

He got a text back. It just said 'Ok'. After this post has been written I'm not going to waste any more energy on him.

Would you believe it, he's just popped up on msn looking for a chat. Got short change from me:I'm so furious. If he just could have rung...that's all it takes. He's says he's tired of trying to keep the world happy...well , trying a bit more considerate mate and they will be happy with you.

Grrrrrrrrr!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home