Diary of a divorced serial internet dater

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Peaking too soon.....


The new kid on the block is a barrister.(The Barrister). He's also an ex-soldier. I've decided to tell because all has gone silent and we obviously have peaked after all. ( That's not him up the top, by the way...just a piccy to illustrate the point)

Now, I know you guys reading this will say...'but it's only a day!' but we were doing 5 e-mails a day over the weekend. And I know you guys will say....'But he's been working, what do you expect?'. Well...he's had time to go on the internet dating site and his e-mails were LONG, so even if a tad busy, I would have expected to get a couple of words to that effect. And I've been working (had a bastard of a day actually) but have managed to get on the internet with the rest of you good people.

I've never met or even spoken to the guy, but the e-mails were lovely and we had so much in common. I haven't felt a connection like that so soon for a long time and was hopeful. Turns out he was a player like the rest of them after all.

The FM is back but not in contact. Looks like that's definately it then. I sent an e-mail saying thanks for the lovely date and hope we can do it again, but also said if you don't want to see me again, would you please just say? Bollocks did he! Silence is the strongest message in the world I guess.

Next time , I'm not saying a word until I've met some one. It seems telling you lot is really putting the kybosh on my love life.

May I just say here, that I'm not a minger...I'm tall , blonde, pretty and have 34" legs. I consider myself good company and don't do the bunny boiler thing. I'm not desperately seeking a husband or a man to father children, so WHAT is going wrong here? I'm just after a bit of good company and some sex now and again. We're all mature adults here, or so I thought........I'm going to give it a rest for a while. I'll be back if anything happens.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:42 AM, Blogger M.A.D. said…

    Aww! Shame!

    You can't give up - I was just getting hooked...

     
  • At 1:27 PM, Blogger Lola2020 said…

    Don't worry....I'll be back tomorrow. Time to tell you of the ex-husband.......

     

Post a Comment

<< Home