Diary of a divorced serial internet dater

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Quiet week.


It's been such a quiet week. No dates and hardly any contact. I know it's the holiday season, but God, am I bored?! Time has been sliding.

Have taken the kids to the seaside, art galleries, long walks, cinema, theatre and out to dinner. Well....I'm now broke but at least they're happy!

The beast is supposed to be coming over tomorrow (I'm in need of some 'Loving', it's been a while) but he's not sure now and I'm waiting to hear back. He said he would let me know in half an hour an hour and a half ago. I must remember that female time is different to male time and try not to get annoyed.Mars and venus are obviously in different time zones!

I still haven't heard from the French Man. I think he's in France though, as he hasn't been on the website.

The cameraman has been e-mailing, constantly asking me about my sex life. He only stopped when I suggested he didn't have one at the moment and that as why he was e-mailing me! Little boys are so easily scared off.(Would a guy with a happy healthy sex life get his willy out on webcam? Please, anyone that can shed light on that one, please do!).

SO....off to the pub tonight. Who knows, the man of my dreams might be there.......NOT!

P.S. To m.a.d. who left the comment..thanks for that. Very encouraging! It's now 2 weeks tho'.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:23 PM, Blogger M.A.D. said…

    Oh,well, maybe two months is a little optimistic.

    As for the willy-on-the-webcam thing, I don't think that that necessarily means that he hasn't got a sex life. It could just as well mean that he is looking for a little extra spice.

    Phone-sex or web-sex is seen by some people as a way of getting a little extra without actually "being unfaithful" to a partner.

    Whilst the naughty thoughts are generated by someone else, the actual gratification is solo, so they haven't, so they tell themselves, actually been messing around *with* anyone else.

    This could explain why he keeps wimping out on the in-person meetings.

    Or not, maybe. People is strange...

     
  • At 8:39 AM, Blogger M.A.D. said…

    Why is it saying that there are no comments?

     
  • At 8:40 AM, Blogger M.A.D. said…

    And now it has changed. How perplexing...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home