Diary of a divorced serial internet dater

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Quick update.

The FM has not been in touch. I was right there...I don't think I'll ever hear from him again.Bastard.

The Cameraman e-mailed me out of the blue.He is in Dorset with his children. He only ever contacts me when he's at least a long drive away. I think there's a message for me somewhere in that.

I went out for a drink with the Hobbit Friday night. Had a great time. He's such a lovely boy, but SO not for me.

I've not contacted the Beast as I think he's better after he's been left to stew for a bit, but we have arrangements for next week. That's always something to look forward to.

I've been in touch with another bloke I call the Health Freak. He's lovley, we've been seeing one another since January but nothings ever happened. We went for a chinese in Soho the other week and it sort ofclicked for me then, but he lives 150 miles away and is rarely in London. I'm keen to see him again though, and am going to a workshop thing (on health and well being funnily enough) with him at the end of the month. I think rock climbing wil be more fun though. I'll tell you more about him after I've seen him next.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:51 AM, Blogger M.A.D. said…

    Hmm. Makes me glad I haven't really tried the internet dating game. I dread to think what nicknames people might be attributing to me... ;)

    As for the men-folk, I suspect that the communication thing is just a difference in mars/venus perception.

    You look on waiting two days as a long time, blokes look upon two months as a long time. Two weeks is nothing...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home