Diary of a divorced serial internet dater

Monday, September 04, 2006

Ooh..Nursey!


Something I haven't told any of you yet...I work as a nurse. Well, a nurse teacher to be precise, but I often participate with clinical care. (How can you teach it, if you don't do it? And how can you ask other nurses to do it, if they don't see you doing it?). I often get some odd requests from my patients, my favourite so far being 'Can I lick your vagina?', but today was a classic.

I was helping a little, incontinent, 80 year old lady with her morning wash. She asked me very politely to shave the whiskers from her chin and take her false teeth out and clean them.

'Then', she said, 'If I want to snog anyone, I can!'

Sometimes, I really love my job.xx

1 Comments:

  • At 4:46 PM, Blogger M.A.D. said…

    Mmm! Mental image...

    Thank you ever so....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home